Nigerian, American artist Tina Rix is back with an afrobeat, dance ready anthem ‘Babe’. Armed with a seductive manner, the fun-loving contender is bathed with flirty lyricism and a sweet production. Receiving previous support from Conversations About Her, Link Up TV, Amor Magazine, H-Wing & Mystic Sons to name a few outlets, Tina, who is named after Tina Turner, is going from strength to strength with each release.
Speaking about the gorgeous new single ‘Babe’, Tina Rix shares, “Babe is a cute song for your special someone. I have masculine and feminine energy and songs like this are important to show the softer side of me. The feminine side of TIna is a great woman, mom, and lover when in a mutually respectful and loving relationship. The warrior side of Tina got to take a break when making this track and put her pretty girl clothes and shoes on, lol!”
Getting to record the female version of Xammie’s household tune, Tina’s take is flirtatious and fuelled with her distinctive afro-pop style. Stating its the simplicity of the track that does it for her, ‘Babe’ feels like Valentine’s Day has come early!
Not only a whizz in the music industry, Tina is also a licensed psychotherapist, doctoral student, a mental health clinic owner, and an award-winning film director – is there anything this empowering woman can’t do?
- Snafu Records Launch $1 Million Fund to Empower Women Creators on International Women’s Day
- Amir Ekbatani Shares New Single ‘Tell Me You Love Me’
- Tom Anthony Returns With New Album ‘Little Morsels’
- Arcana Kings Releases Video For “Kinistino”
- Kerrigan Barry Shares New Single “Phase”
- Kappa FuturFestival Completes 2024 Line Up
- Epena Law Presents the Inaugural Francophone Africa Business Summit (FABS), Lagos Edition
- Kanika Kapoor and Ria Sean’s Cross-Cultural Musical Masterpiece On “Koka”